BE PART OF THE SEA CHANGE
BOTL has as one of its founding principles, the development of new champions and
skilled workers in the fields of marine conservation and marine technology.
Overall, the internship program is an alliance with universities and with individual students/recent graduates/young (or retired!) professionals who want to work with BOTL to learn about this industry and build their experience.
How to join us?
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be enrolled in, or have completed, a university degree program (bachelor’s level or higher);
- be computer literate in standard software applications;
- have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of BOTL; and,
- have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds, by understanding and being tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Additional consideration will be given relevant to the function you’re applying for.